Dr. Amit Jain is Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Delhi Noida NCR. Senior Consultant Department GI Surgery, GI Oncology, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi and Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
He completed MBBS from KMC Mangalore and completed his basic training in Masters of Surgery from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal; after that he pursued his desire to learn and expand his surgical understanding in the field of GI Surgery and completed MCh (GI Surgery) from GB Pant Hospital New Delhi ; After that he worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of GI Surgery at Dayanand Medical College Ludhiana; He has over a decade of rich professional experience in his field both surgical and academics. He is Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Delhi NCR
He has performed various complex GI surgical procedures in the past 15 years. He expertise in managing hepatobiliary and pancreatic cancer, Gastro-esophageal cancer, cancer of colon and rectum, pouch surgeries for ulcerative colitis and Bariatric Surgery.
He has been associated with various surgical societies in India such as Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeon; Indian association minimally invasive surgery, Obesity society surgeon of India.
- Laparoscopic GI Onco Surgery
- Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology) from GB Pant Hospital, University of Delhi (2013).
- MS (General Surgery) from Gandhi Medical College and associated Hamidia Hospital Bhopal M.P.
- MBBS Kasturba Medical College Mangalore Manipal University Karnataka 2003.
- GI, Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant Surgeon at ILBS, New Delhi.
- Assistant Professor GI, Hepatobiliary Department at DMC Ludhiana.
- GI, Hepatobiliary and Bariatric Surgeon at Nayati Hospital Mathura.
- GI, Hepatobiliary and Bariatric Surgeon at Jaypee Hospital Noida.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery.
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Upper GI Surgery.
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Colo-Rectal Surgery.
- Fellow in Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeon.
- The Association of Surgeons of India (32648)
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (J-52)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (6159)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (7915)
- The Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India (1245)
- Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India (LM444)
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders (LM444)
- Isolated extrahepatic bile duct injury after blunt trauma abdomen. Mishra PK, Saluja SS, Nag HH, Goel N, Jain A, Kujur D. Am Surg. 2012 Sep;78(9):1014-6.
- Minimally invasive oesophagectomy in prone versus lateral decubitus position: A comparative study.Javed A, Manipadam JM, Jain A, Kalayarasan R, Uppal R, Agarwal AK. J Minim Access Surg. 2016 Jan-Mar;12(1):10-5.
- Gastric conduit perforation. Patil N, Kaushal A, Jain A, Saluja SS, Mishra PK.World J Clin Cases. 2014 Aug 16;2(8):398-401
- Laparoscopic removal of a needle from the pancreas. Jain A, Nag HH, Goel N, Gupta N, Agarwal AK. J Minim Access Surg. 2013 Apr;9(2):80-1
Conferences & Workshops
- Participated in the workshop of 22nd Annual Conference of The Association of Surgeons of India, M.P. Chapter Bhopal, February 4-6, 2005.
- Participated in the workshop of 23rd Annual Conference of The Association of Surgeons of India, M.P. Chapter Gwalior, February 25-26, 2006.
- Participated in National CME on Breast Cancer Management in the new millennium, Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, Gwalior, M.P., April 9, 2006.
- Participated in National CME, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. October 2006
- Participated in CME & Workshop on Liposuction & Microhair Transplant, Deptt of Plastic Surgery, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, December 9, 2006.
- Participated in the workshop of 24th Annual Conference of The Association of Surgeons of India, M.P. Chapter Indore, February 4-6, 2007.
- Poster presentation “Technique and outcomes following Laparoscopic esophagocoloplasty for corrosive stricture of the esophagus” at IASGCON-2012 (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology).
- Poster presentation “Total Laparoscopic Management of Recurrent Pyogenic Cholangitis ” at IASGCON-2012 (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology ).
- Poster presentation “Avoiding abdominal incision altogether in MIE for early esophageal malignancy ” at IASGCON-2012 (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology ).
- Poster presentation “ Laparoscopic management for corrosive stricture of the esophagus ” at IASGCON-2012 (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology ).
To Know More About Us Call at 7351088686